One of the key advantages of an online store is the ability to instantly pay for orders. The most popular payment methods these days are bank cards and digital wallets.
When creating quality websites for our clients, we can provide integration with eight payment systems and online transactions aggregators:
- PayPal, the worldwide online payments system that is undoubtedly one the world's largest internet payment companies. However, its disadvantage is that it is relatively unknown in Russia and Ukraine due to the difficulty of logging in and conducting operations (the entire interface is in English);
- WebMoney, which is better known in Russia and Ukraine. Its key advantages are quick transactions in rubles, hryvnas, dollars and euros, as well as the ability to top up the balance and withdraw money through various means;
- Yandex Money, which belongs to Sberbank of Russia, is the most reliable payment service in Russia according to many analysts;
- Privat24 and Liqpay, which are quite popular in Ukraine;
- Trust Pay, a popular online payment system in Eastern Europe;
- Payment services aggregators Interkassa and Robokassa which unite hundreds of payment agents and services in Russia, Ukraine and the rest of the world. The only disadvantage (and a serious one at that) is its high commission rates. However, these aggregators can provide transactions that are not provided by other payment systems.
At the client’s request, we can arrange any payment methods including other services, such as Qiwi or Perfect Money.