The corporate site is full-fledged representation of a company in the Internet and an effective tool for attracting and retaining of new customers.
Besides detailed information about the company and its services, the corporate site can contain the following elements:
- Mailing lists
- A feedback form
- A catalog of goods and services
- A form of an on-site order
- A online shop allowing to pay goods through payment systems
- A forum
- Other modules taking into consideration specific character of a particular company.
Thus the corporate site resolves the following problems:
- Round-the-clock provision of detailed information about the company and its services
- Well-timed notification of the visitors about news and company's special promotions
- Expansion of customer base
- User support
- Interactive communication with customers and visitors (polls, Q&A, a forum)
- A possibility of a round-the-clock Order of goods and Services via the site
- Promotion of the name of a company and other things.
Design of a corporate site is executed considering a company's firm style.